Saturday, January 30, 2010

Get Enoch for Technology Training & Ideas

I want to share a valuable "other" if you want to understand, move in, and prevail in this technological world. I highly recommend you visit www.GetEnoch.com.

I first met Enoch 5 years ago. We were presenting at a regional business conference together (happily we've both been invited back each year since). I was glad that I wasn't speaking opposite Enoch. I felt sorry for the other 3 breakout speakers that were speaking opposite him. He completely dominated his time slot. I'm guessing that he had 85% of the conference attendees in his room, his wall, and his hall. Everyone got Enoch that year.

It's been the same for the last four years. Enoch's presentations so dominate the conference that other speakers wouldn't accept assignments during his time zone. Not only do we not want to speak to empty rooms while everyone attended his sessions, but we want to get Enoch too.

He speaks to a whole range of technology issues. The first year I thought he was "the gadget guy." He completely covered an 8'x4' table with PDA's, cell phones, small laptaps, slate computers, and all kinds of other gadgets. In 45 minutes he explained, demonstrated, and wowed us with gadgets. He was so much more than "the gadget guy" however. His topics help business owners, executives, managers, and all those who want to become any of those things. See for youreself at www.GetEnoch.com.

His breadth of topics amaze me. It really took me five years to get Enoch's vision. Last year he tied the Meyers/Briggs Interest Inventory into making your web site more appealing to the different types of people who will see it. The year before he taught us how to improve our presence as experts in our field in ten minutes a day. He also entertained us with his Peruvian flute and guitar (which he used to teach at a major music school). He created an entire field he calls "social media." He helps people understand the Internet, social networks, and mainstream programs like MS Outlook. His tips truly help you run everything faster, better, and more effectively.

That's why I was thrilled to see that Enoch created an on-line community. He offers free stuff that change all the time. I am hooked on his 10-minutes-a-day ideas. They really allow me to expand what I'm doing, making it more effective in only 10 minutes a day. Want some free stuff www.GetEnoch.com.

He also offers a low cost $19.95 a month membership that provides 3 5-7 minute interactive learning segments, step-by-step technological instructions, twice monthly on-line training sessions, access to other decision makers discussing technological issues, and more. I've seen what he offers. I think you will find it well-worth the $20 a month. It's already returned enough good ideas to pay for my entire year's investment.

If that isn't enough you can buy CD's of his presentations for just $14.95.

I know I sound like I'm Enoch's sales rep. I'm not. I just like to see people accomplish their goals. I suggest you www.GetEnoch.com right away. Look at his free stuff and 10 minute ideas. Sign up for his monthly membership. Enoch is one of those "others" that can help you reach your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment